- Get it by Thursday, October 19 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Journey Into the Past!
Envision your ancestors' world--as your ancestors knew it--through hundreds of beautiful full-color reproductions of useful eighteenth and nineteenth century maps. The maps illustrate the historical boundaries of each of the U.S. states as they progressed from territories to statehood and show the shifting of county boundaries and names within states over the years.
Inside you'll find:
- Full-color historical maps of the United States from each decade of the nineteenth century.
- Detailed, full-color historical maps of all 50 U.S. states.
- Time lines of significant events in each state's history.
- Charming nineteenth-century panoramic maps of key cities.
- Special-interest maps, which provide intriguing peeks into American society from average family sizes to taxation per capita to regional industries.
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Allison Dolan is the publisher of Family Tree Magazine, the leading genealogy magazine in North America, with a paid circulation of more than 50,000 and 59,000 unique monthly visitors to its website, www.familytreemagazine.com.