Play any scale. In any key. At any time.
In this book, you'll learn how to:
- Actually have fun with scales.
- Dazzle people with your knowledge of scales.
- Play any scale, seemingly from memory - even weird ones most people haven't heard of.
- Be confident about the scale part of exams - even if you've never played them before.
- Improve your sound.
- Improvise with confidence.
- Become a better reader.
- Read any piece of music, regardless of key signature, with confidence.
This method of learning scales is fast. Super fast. If you're looking to take your playing to the next level, regardless of instrument, this book will do it for you.
This book is for you if you want to improvise or improve your scales or arpeggios on flute, saxophone, clarinet, trumpet, guitar, piano, trombone .... any instrument. Excellent for the ABRSM Scales section of any grade level.
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.09(d)|
About the Author