At the same time, a science from another universe has experienced considerable growth: the science of happiness.
The goal of this book is therefore to establish the link between finance and the science of happiness in order to show how finance can lastingly improve everyone's happiness. With a simple goal: a happier world leads to a better world.
- How can we optimize a company's financial performance through its employees' happiness at work?
- How can we include happiness at work in a firm's financial decisions in a systematic way?
- How can we reduce financial risk by producing goods and services that foster the happiness of their users?
- How can we develop investment funds build on the results of the science of happiness?
- How can we share the risk and return to build a happier, and thus more harmonious, society?
These are the main questions that this book will try to answer.
|Product dimensions:||5.25(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.24(d)|
About the Author
He is working on the measure of happiness in the work context, the maximization of financial performance through happiness at work, and the optimization of the relationship between public spending and citizens' happiness.