The "First Stage" Guitar Book is for the anxious beginner who desires a direct no frills method to learning how to play guitar without pages and pages of reading before you start putting your fingers on the strings and begin strumming some music right away; it is also a great reference guitar book for those who already play some. Recently revised and updated with more easy to understand guitar learning information.
All instructions are boldly and clearly illustrated in the most easiest to understand finger shapes.
This must have guitar book is a generous welcome addition to better understand all other guitar books you may already have in your learn how to play guitar collection.
The "First Stage" Guitar Book introduces and guides you to learning:
• Clear and bold illustrations of the most commonly played guitar chords for every key in the easiest to play Open & Barre chord shapes, for example, Major, Major 7ths, Major Dominant 7ths, Minor, Minor 7ths, and 9ths
• The absolutely must have Chord Combination Chart which clearly illustrates which chords go with chords in the same key. Practice chord progressions galore in every key. You will enjoy putting your own creations together with this indispensible chord chart
• Simple techniques of changing one chord to other chords of the same root note names by just lifting a finger or two
• Transposing any chord progression to the key that is the most comfortable for your voice
• Power Chords
• How to read and write in Tablature (Tabs)
• A simple method to maintaining a steady rhythm while strumming
• Clearillustrations of every note on the guitar neck fret board and where each note is located in standard notation and sheet music
The coil bind format allows the guitar book to remain flat for easy viewing of both the left and right side of each page.
Special Note: Both The "First Stage" Guitar Book and The "Guitar Book" (red cover) contain the same learning information. Here you have a choice of which cover art you prefer. This text refers to both the Coil Bind and Paperback Editions.
|Publisher:||First Stage Concepts|
|Edition description:||New Revised Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.52(w) x 10.96(h) x 0.22(d)|
|Age Range:||12 Years|