Have you ever wanted to sell your own home?
Jennifer Wake is banking $45,000 from selling her home solo. This nurse by night, For Sale By Owner by day, says, "It really paid off."
Belinda Lynn would love to do what Jennifer did, but she faces the same questions many of you probably have: "How do I sell my house? How does the process work? Where do I start?"
The For Sale by Owner Handbook guides you step-by-step through the home-selling process. It gives you inside real estate trade secrets to sell your home like a pro.
A team of leading experts-pros from: "Trading Spaces", Oprah Winfrey's magazine, Better Homes & Garden, Country Living, House Beautiful, "This Old House", Yale University, University of California-Berkeley, New York University, American University, and the Fannie Mae Foundation (just to name a few!)-take you by the hand and teach you how to: • Sell your home for the best price
• Make your home irresistible to buyers
• Negotiate contracts with ease
• Close�hassle free
• Make sure buyers are financially qualified to buy your home
• And every single step along the way
In addition, there are numerous interviews with national experts, including:
• Mortgage brokers-with tips on making sure your buyers are financially qualified
• Interior designers-to make your home look more spacious
• Real estate attorneys-and what they can do for you
• Home inspectors-What you want to see, what you don't want to know
• Appraisers, title insurance pros, home warranty experts, termite inspectors, and more.
The For Sale by Owner Handbook includes samplecontracts, newspaper ads, promotional techniques, valuable Q&As, and more! Plus a special section on how to buy your next home, improve your credit and score a mortgage. And a dedicated web site from which every form you need can be downloaded.
|Publisher:||Career Press, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||7.06(w) x 9.94(h) x 0.49(d)|
About the Author