Do you feel overwhelmed in crowds?
Drained after being with certain people?
Do emotions or physical sensations seem to come out of nowhere?
Do you need time alone every day?
If you answered yes, you may be a Highly Sensitive Empath as a result of your early childhood experiences.
As a professional animal communicator and teacher, Wolfe discovered that her most naturally gifted students, like her, had experienced early childhood trauma. She shares her story to examine the connection between childhood trauma and how it may access and intensify empathic, intuitive and healing abilities. However, along with these gifts comes a challenging energetic sensitivity, which unmanaged, can create anxiety, overwhelm, physical illness and depression.
In this insightful and enlightening book, you will learn:
- How to deal with those who violate your energy boundaries
- How to harness your energy power .
- How to manage emotions
- How to communicate with animals
- How to manage your empathic and intuitive sensitivities
- How to embrace your gifts and take back your power.