The Good Book Church Campaign Kit is an easy-to-use, 8-week program that engages churches and age-appropriate small groups in the Bible's 40 biggest ideas and teaches how God's truths can transform their lives.
With resources for pastors, adult small groups, and kids, The Good Book Church Campaign Kit offers content that will get people engaged in the Bible and also provides additional assets to generate excitement all around the church and online.
This comprehensive church campaign kit includes:
- The Good Book trade book
- The Good Book for Kids for children ages 8-12
- The Good Book 8-session DVD taught by Kyle Idleman and Deron Spoo
- The Good Book Participant's Guide for group leaders
- The Christian Standard Bible
- Exclusive online church access pass:
- Campaign Leader's Guide
- Downloadable sermon outlines/notes
- Video trailers, countdown, etc.
- "Experience The Good Book" worship event
- Worship and marketing assets:
- Pop-up artwork
- Online graphics
|Publisher:||David C Cook|
|Product dimensions:||9.00(w) x 12.40(h) x 3.00(d)|
About the Author
Deron Spoo has served as pastor of First Baptist Church in Tulsa, Oklahoma, for the past 16 years. His television devotionals, First Things First, reach 100,000 people each week.
Kyle Idleman is the teaching pastor at Southeast Christian Church in Louisville, Kentucky, and author of the bestselling books Not a Fan and AHA.
Kevin and Sherry Harney serve together at Shoreline Community Church in Monterey, California. Authors of The Story Adult Curriculum, they have published books, small-group and curriculum resources with Max Lucado, Bill Hybels, John Ortberg, Dallas Willard, Gary Thomas, Mark Batterson, N.T. Wright, and Ann Voskamp.
Lisa Bergren is the award-winning author of more than 40 books for kids, young adults, and adults, with more than 3 million copies sold.