Google+ brings together the best of social networking services and lets you share ideas, photos, and links with your friends, your acquaintances, your family—even your fantasy league or book group—with control over what you share and who you share it with. In this essential handbook to Google+, author Scott McNulty shows you how to set up circles, follow streams, join hangouts, and share photos. You learn how to:
- Set up your profile.
- Create and manage your circles.
- Share links, photos, video—even your location (or not).
- Take control of your stream, including how to mute and block unwanted posts.
- Join a hangout or start one yourself.
- Share notes, Google Docs, and your screen in a hangout.
- Upload photos and create and manage albums.
- Go mobile with Google+ apps for iOS and Android.
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Scott McNulty joins every new social network so you don’t have to. Google+ is his latest online obsession and it’ll soon be yours. Scott lives in Philadelphia with his wife, Marisa. By day he works at the The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and by night he blogs about whatever strikes his fancy at blog.blankbaby.com. He has also been known to tweet once or twice under the handle @blankbaby. He is the author of The Mac OS X Lion Project Book, and both editions of Building a WordPress Blog People Want to Read.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
The Google+ Guide: Circles, Photos, and Hangouts based on 0 ratings. 2 reviews.
I need to hump someone. Im a huge perv need friends and humping :)
umm this would be cool... but how about an actual hangouts app?? i know the nook color doesnt have a camera or mic.. but you could use the chat.…