The Gospel-Centered Life Participant's Guide is a nine-lesson small group study intended to help participants understand how the gospel shapes every aspect of life. Each lesson is self-contained, featuring clear teaching from scripture, and requires no extra work outside of the group setting.
- Pastors and leaders who want to spur Gospel renewal in their churches and ministries.
- Church-planters who want to form Gospel DNA in the churches they start.
- Students and campus ministers who are looking to live out the Gospel on campus.
- Christians who want to be more deeply formed around the Gospel.
- Small group leaders who are looking for content that "works" with diverse groups of people.
- Missionaries who are looking for simple material to disciple new Christians.
|Publisher:||New Growth Press|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.30(d)|
About the Author
Robert H. Thune, MA (Reformed Theological Seminary), is the lead pastor of Coram Deo, a gospel-centered church he planted in 2005 in Omaha, Nebraska. He is the coauthor of The Gospel-Centered Life, a widely used small group study. Bob and his wife Leigh have four children.
Will Walker, MA (Covenant Theological Seminary), is the lead pastor of Providence Church in Austin, TX, a gospel-centered church plant sent out from Coram Deo in 2010. He is the coauthor of The Gospel-Centered Life, a widely used small group study. Will and his wife Debbie have two children.