Questions are keys that unlock treasure. Questions are doorways to discovery. A good question can change your life! The Gospel in Twenty Questions is a book of good questions like these: What is God like? What does God want from me? Should we do everything Jesus said? How does God deal with us when we sin? How do we reconcile contradictory scriptures? Does God make us sick to teach us things? What is the unforgiveable sin? What are heavenly rewards? Once saved, always saved? And many more! The questions in this book will take you places. They will cause you to dance on the uplands of your Father's favor. Best of all, they will lead you to a deeper relationship with Jesus, who is the greatest Answer of all.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.51(d)|
About the Author
Dr. Paul Ellis is a multi-award-winning author and scholar. A former Bible smuggler, Paul pastored a multicultural church in Hong Kong for ten years. He was also a full professor at one of Asia's leading business schools and is ranked as one of the world's most prolific scholars in the field of international business. He lives with his wife and their four children in Auckland, New Zealand. He writes regularly about the grace of God at Escape to Reality.
Table of Contents
Preface: Ask and you shall receive
- Who’s your Daddy?
- What really happened at the cross?
- What about the resurrection?
- By which gospel are you saved?
- Am I under law?
- How can I read the Bible without getting confused?
- Should I do everything Jesus said?
- Am I lukewarm?
- How do I endure to the end?
- Who can take communion?
- How does God deal with us when we sin?
- Is grace a license to sin?
- Is it God’s will for me to be sick?
- Is God’s love conditional on my obedience?
- What is the unforgiveable sin?
- Once saved, always saved?
- Is the Christian race a marathon?
- What does it mean to continue in the faith?
- What happens to Christians who stray?
- What are eternal rewards?