A good question can change your life!
|Product dimensions:||6.50(w) x 1.50(h) x 9.50(d)|
About the Author
Dr. Paul Ellis is a multi-award-winning author and scholar. A former Bible smuggler, Paul pastored a multicultural church in Hong Kong for ten years. He was also a full professor at one of Asia's leading business schools and is ranked as one of the world's most prolific scholars in the field of international business. He lives with his wife and their four children in Auckland, New Zealand. He writes regularly about the grace of God at Escape to Reality.
Table of Contents
Preface: Ask and you shall receive
- Who’s your Daddy?
- What really happened at the cross?
- What about the resurrection?
- By which gospel are you saved?
- Am I under law?
- How can I read the Bible without getting confused?
- Should I do everything Jesus said?
- Am I lukewarm?
- How do I endure to the end?
- Who can take communion?
- How does God deal with us when we sin?
- Is grace a license to sin?
- Is it God’s will for me to be sick?
- Is God’s love conditional on my obedience?
- What is the unforgiveable sin?
- Once saved, always saved?
- Is the Christian race a marathon?
- What does it mean to continue in the faith?
- What happens to Christians who stray?
- What are eternal rewards?