Get it by Wednesday, October 25
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
For years, Steve McVey's Grace Walk (more than 200,000 copies sold) has inspired Christians to leave behind a performance and fear-based faith to embrace a faith lived in abundance and grace. Now The Grace Walk Experience workbook helps readers move that message of hope from their heads to their hearts as they explore
- eight truths that have changed lives worldwide
- daily, interactive studies that reveal grace as much more than a doctrine
- ways to quit "doing" for God so that He can live through them
- illustrations of the wonder and miracle of faith as God intended
- God's Word, salvation, and evangelism with new perspective
This excellent tool for church classes, small group discussion, and individual study will lead believers to understand their identity in Christ, let go of legalism, and make room for the overflowing love, mercy, and purpose of life lived wholly in God's grace.
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Steve McVey is the president of Grace Walk Ministries, a discipleship-training ministry based in the southeastern U.S. He has authored the bestselling Grace Walk (over 250,000 sold), The Grace Walk Devotional, Walking in the Will of God, and 52 Lies Heard in Church Every Sunday, and has also coauthored Helping Others Overcome Addictions. He and his wife reside in Georgia.