14.98 Out Of Stock
The Great Dalmuti
- Life isn't fair...Why should a game be?
- Players take their places in the pecking order, from Greater Peon to Greater Dalmuti, and try to ditch the cards in their hands.
- From this simple concept comes an ingenious game by Richard Garfield.
- What (or Who) is The Great Dalmuti? Easy to learn and quick to play, The Great Dalmuti is a social card game based on the premise that life isn't fair.
- The faster you get rid of the cards in your hand, the higher your social class will be in the following hand, and having a higher social standing has definite advantages in the game.
- 80-card commercial deck contains cards ranked from 12 to 1, along with two jokers.
- Each card bears a number, which is not only its rank, but also tells you how many of that card exists in the deck.
- A light card game where players gain status by going out first.
- Seat positions change and the cards are re-dealt.
- Person who first got rid of all his cards becomes The Great Dalmuti.
- Warnings: Choking Hazard, Has Small Parts
|Age Range:||12 - 18 Years|