This book defines over 3,000 terms from the field of education to assist those charged with teaching students to become global citizens in a rapidly changing, technological society.
• 3,050 A–Z entries, including over 400 new and revised definitions
• 128 contributors from a variety of specialized areas related to education
• Three tables and graphs to illustrate specific aspects of mathematics and evaluation in education
• An introduction on education terminology by editors John W. Collins and Nancy Patricia O'Brien, distinguished librarians in the study of education
• Author attributions for each definition
• An extensive, updated bibliography of sources that identify and explain terms used within education
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 10.10(h) x 1.50(d)|
About the Author
John W. Collins III is librarian at the Monroe C. Gutman Library and a member of the faculty at the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
Nancy Patricia O'Brien is head of the Education and Social Science Library at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.