The Guided Reading Kidstation Model: Making Instruction Meaningful for the Whole Class available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- International Reading Association
This book will help you address how to manage your guided reading groups with the Guided Reading Kidstation Model, a model that focuses on meeting students' diverse needs and ensuring student accountability. Activities within the model are based on the Standards for the English Language Arts and are appropriate for use with the variety of students you have in your classroom, from struggling readers to English-language learners.
To help you use the model right away, chapters focus on
• how to conduct the guided reading lesson,
• how to form flexible groups,
• how to implement the model in your classroom, and
• how to adapt basal readers, leveled readers, trade books, and content area textbooks to the model.
The appendixes offer a wealth of resources related to the model, from literacy profiles and reading and learning inventories to sample planning sheets and reproducible forms.
|Publisher:||International Reading Association|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||9.90(w) x 7.00(h) x 0.40(d)|