Discover the Scientific Way to Build Habits - And Supercharge Your Productivity, Health, Wealth and Happiness
What if you could hack into the circuitry of your brain and install new habits that could transform your life in just 10 minutes a day?
What if these habits could make you more productive? Happier? Healthier? More successful?
Whether you want to exercise more, eat healthier, read more or take control of your finances - the key lies in understanding and utilizing the science of habit formation.
If you can make desired behaviors automatic - then you can change your business, your relationship and your life.
Filled with practical, actionable tools based on science, this book shows you how...
What You Will Learn:
In this book, you will discover how to:
• Kick-start personal change using small habits.
• Create BIG changes in your life by harnessing the power of keystone habits.
• Keep yourself motivated using big-picture thinking (based on research at Ohio State University).
• Hack your psychology and set yourself up for success by becoming a realistic optimist.
• Use an if-then strategy to triple your chances of success (based on research by Peter Gollwitzer).
• Create a chain for ensuring you stick to your habits.
• Be more productive, improve your health, take control of your finances and transform any - and every - area of your life.
• BONUS QUIZ: Discover your Habits Roadmap
• And lots, lots more...
That may sound like a big promise to make, but it's one that we'll keep.
By the end of this book, in addition to gaining a whole new understanding of habits, you'll be able to use them effectively to spark personal change.
RAVE REVIEWS FROM READERS
"One of the best books I've read in a long time..."
"Crisp and clear."
"Great book with great ideas."
~ Luis L.
"Within a few pages, I already had some simple ideas to easily implement into my life."
~ C. Wrightson
Just One Idea...
Just one idea in the book might be what you need to finally to create real, lasting change.
Ready to get started?