Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
This best-selling primer has taught hundreds of thousands of children to read Hebrew! Special focus on:
- Visual Discrimination: Find the letter that doesn't belong. Connect the letters that are the same.
- Auditory Discrimination: Connect the letters that sound the same. Hebrew rhyming words.
- Print Writing: Each lesson includes a ruled machberet page for students to practice forming block print letters.
- Reading Games: Playful pages enliven the continuous drill work required for a firm reading foundation.
- Prayer Practice: Blessings, prayers, Hebrew songs, and the Four Questions. All presented in large, clear type.
- Speed Reading: A playfully competitive approach to encourage reading fluency.
- Words to Read and Understand: Students practice reading the alef bet with real Hebrew words, both modern and prayer.
Derech Binah introduces look-alike letters together, along with reading exercises to help discriminate between them. Depend on the primer that has already brought a generation of students to Hebrew literacy.
|Publisher:||Behrman House, Incorporated|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.20(h) x 0.35(d)|
|Age Range:||6 - 9 Years|