Rotberg traces the ideological pathway resulting from tolerance and explores certain ideologies that have emanated from tolerism and pose a danger of possible submission to the anti-liberal values of the Islamists. He looks at such ideologies as Inclusive Diversity, Empathy, Denialism, Masochism, Islamophilia, Trumpophobia, Cultural Relativism, Postmodernism, Multiculturalism and the psychological factors that conduce to a flight from the anxieties of freedom to a submission to the enemy. He invites those Muslims wishing to share Western freedoms, to support reformers and participate in their essential duty to reject the Islamists who seek Sharia Law and a world-wide Caliphate in lands where they immigrate to. The sooner we understand the ideologies that lead us from tolerism to submission to the enemy, and that we can have a moral replacement to postmodernism, and the sooner we follow the Israeli example of resistance, patriotism and social cohesion as a way to build social resilience, the sooner we can reverse our losses and start winning this war.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Mantua Books Ltd.|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
At the same time as his writing, he is a practicioner of 'double-bottom-line development', wherein his development projects must not only meet a financial goal, but must also help the world in some way, such as providing affordable rental housing for low income working people or saving heritage buildings. Never a stranger to controversy, Rotberg was a lawyer for over 20 years and later returned his diplomas to U of Toronto in protest when they chose to allow the annual anti-Israel hate-fest known as "Israel Apartheid Week" to take place on their campuses. He anonymously authored BoycottDaimlerChrysler.com, documenting Daimler's wartime use of slave-labour and Chrysler's failure to divulge this in its prospectus documents during its merger. Also a blogger, Rotberg authored Second Generation Radical in reference to his status as one of the Holocaust's "second generation"-he is a child of a Holocaust survivor-wherein he argued the group's central duty was to take a leadership role in ensuring a Holocaust never happens again, whether by Islamist terrorists, or Iranian nuclear bomb.
Rotberg is also the founder of Mantua Books, a niche publishing house providing a platform for respected authors, inherently shunned by mainstream publishers when their works don't agree with their left-liberal, politically correct, "everyone is equal" philosophy. He has published such authors as Jamie Glazov, Giulio Meotti, Diane Weber Bederman, Gustavo Perednik, David Solway, Salim Mansur, Paul Merkley, Stephen Schecter, Pamela Peled, and others.
Table of Contents
Preface: What we have Concluded in our Study of Tolerism
1. Starting Down the Path to Submission
2. Islam and Islamism: Discerning the Various Islams
3. Surrendering to Phobias and Unrequited Love: Islamophobia, Islamistocriticism and Islamophilia
4. Denialism as the Major Stepping Stone on the Path to Submission
5. Tolerism in the World View of President Obama
6. When Denial Becomes Complicity: Obama and Clinton Deny the Islamist War Against the West
7. Fun and Foolishness as a Response to Jihadist War
8. Diversity and Too Much Diversity: From Seinfeld to Zoabi
9. The Sad Ideology of Inclusive Diversity
10. Trudeau at Auschwitz: The Achilles Heel of Multiculturalism
11. Banning and Boycotting in the Age of Tolerism: The Moral Darkness behind the Left’s Targeting of Israel
12. Tolerism and Welcome of Refugees’ Culture of Atrocities
13. Am I a Racist?
14. Truth or Consequences
15. Munich 1972 and 2016: German Ideology and Incompetence in the Face of Islamist Terrorism
16. ‘Beyond Tolerance’: The Delusional Ideologies of Obama, Clinton and Trudeau
17. Islamification in Southern Ontario, Canada: Watching the Cultural Imperialism of Islamism
18. Ideology and Psychology: Left and Right
19. Hillary at Georgetown: Tolerance, Empathy and Submission: What it Really Means to “Empathize” with one’s Enemies
20. Nice Burka, Nice Keffiyah: Islamism as Fashion
21. Submitting to Evil Values
22. The Confusion of the Obama Years: Not Understanding that Terrorism is an Existential Threat
23. The Swedish and German Model of Progressive Submission: Losing Faith in Past, Present and Future
24. Trumpophobia and “Resistance”
25. Submission Through Abandoning Sovereignty and the Rule of Law: Are there “No-Go” Zones?
26. Evidence of Submission: The Endgame
27. Avoiding Submission: Social Resilience and Post-postmodernism
Postscript: War and Repression: The Wilsonian Problem of Civil Liberties during War