Authenticated by a team of expert biblical scholars and historians, The Illustrated Bible Story by Story traces the events and places that have shaped the scriptures, book by book, prophet by prophet, miracle by miracle.
With comprehensive and objective coverage of every major covenant, prophecy, miracle, and parable in the Old and New Testaments, set clearly in their historical and religious context, The Illustrated Bible Story by Story's uniquely accessible approach appeals to a general readership of any faith, making this an ideal gift as well as an essential resource for homes, schools, and libraries.
- Supported by archaeological discoveries and historical documentation
- Profiles key figures, from Adam and Eve to John the Baptist to Saint Paul
- Focuses on key sites, such as Jericho and Mount Sinai
- Comprehensive timelines give an instant overview of events
- Before-and-after panels throughout link events over time
- Features portraits, works of art, maps, landscapes, and key artifacts
- Includes family trees showing genealogies
|Product dimensions:||10.30(w) x 12.00(h) x 1.60(d)|
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
An outstanding compilation of Bible stories and history with beautiful illustrations.
This book was bought for my autistic nephew. He is very intelligent and wants the facts! This book helped to answer the questions I was unable to answer for him. This book is great since we also live in two different states. He's answers are at his fingertips.
Exceptional biblical facts unlike any other. Can't put it down.