Most believe the Immortals are a myth, a folk story meant to frighten children, but Wilky and Aaliss discover the truth is even more frightening than the myths.
Wilky, once a boy filled with light and a healer, is now the Ghost King, drawn to darkness and violence. As powerful enemies descend on Eden, he must find another, the true child of light, to help him save Eden and keep the world from descending into darkness. Does he have time? Can he still be trusted? Will he instead succumb to power and darkness?
Meanwhile, Aaliss is pushed to the limit to bring justice to Eden, and joins with the most unlikely of allies. In the end, she must accept the magic inside her, or all will be lost. Will she pass her ultimate test?
EVOLVED PUBLISHING PRESENTS the thrilling conclusion to the multiple award-winning "Red Death" series of epic fantasy/dystopian adventures, with enough twists and turns to keep you guessing until the very last page.
BOOKS BY JEFF ALTABEF:
- A NEPHILIM THRILLER - Book 1: Devil's Den
- A NEPHILIM THRILLER - Book 2: Devil's Dance
- A NEPHILIM THRILLER - Book 3: Devil's Deal
- A NEPHILIM THRILLER - Book 4: Devil's Day
- A POINT THRILLER - Book 1: Fracture Point
- A POINT THRILLER - Book 2: Shatter Point
- RED DEATH - Book 1: Red Death
- RED DEATH - Book 2: The Ghost King
- RED DEATH - Book 3: The Immortals
- CHOSEN - Book 1: Wind Catcher (with Erynn Altabef)
- CHOSEN - Book 2: Brink of Dawn (with Erynn Altabef)
- CHOSEN - Book 3: Scorched Souls (with Erynn Altabef)
MORE GREAT DYSTOPIAN FICTION FROM EVOLVED PUBLISHING:
- "The Seekers" Series by David Litwack
- The "Dirt and Stars" Series by Kevin Killiany
- The Jakkattu Vector by P.K. Tyler
Related collections and offers
About the Author
EDITOR: Lane Diamond has over 170 published books to his editing credit, including many multiple award-winners, across many genres and styles - with more to come.