INSPIRATION IS ALL AROUND YOU, and this is the book to help you make the most of it! Every chapter is a celebration of all things arts and craftastic. Every project is fun to make and every technique is easy to master. So, get out a smock and beret and forget the naysayers - you are about to reintroduce yourself to your inner art girl! Hip, Hip Hooray!
Throughout the pages of The Impatient Beader Gets Inspired , you'll learn easy ways to full design inspiration from your day-to-day world to make fabulous jewelry and accessories. You'll discover a delightful diversity of fun techniques like jewelry making, decoupage, soldering, embroidery, Hot Fix crystal application, polymer clay and more.
Inside you'll find:
- an accessible and friendly guide to design principles, from how to keep an art journal to the basics of color theory
- a huge selection of gorgeous, one-of-a-kind jewelry and accessory projects including necklaces, bracelets, rings, pins, embellished tops, handbags and more
- the design inspiration for each project, including a picture of the object that inspired the piece
- an easy-to-follow skill level guide that tells you whether a project calls for the skills of a "Crafty Virgin," a "Crafty Vixen" or a "Crafty Goddess"
- "Patience Booster" and "Take It from Me" tips to help make your beading go smoothly
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Margot Potter is the author of three Impatient Beader titles for North Light Books and is the mastermind behind the Impatient Blogger (www.margotpotter.com). In her spare time, Margot is an on-air spokeswoman for the Marcasite Suspicion line of jewelry sold on QVC.