This readable and practical book examines the changes in school libraries brought by the digital revolutionand describes how new and experienced librarians can take advantage of them.
• Provides both practical and visionary insights from an experienced, currently practicing librarian/library supervisor
• Supplies accessible and often humorous coverage of the subject without being simplistic
• Includes provocative ideas to stimulate thought and discussion
• Highlights the impact of technology on the library program and serves as a straightforward guide to changes needed in the field
• Offers an essential foundation of all aspects of managing a school library program
|Publisher:||Linworth Publishing, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Doug Johnson is director of media and technology for Mankato Area Public Schools in Mankato, MN.