Expanded and Updated 2nd Edition to the International Bestseller…
Whether you’re an expert or a first-time player, this concise, comprehensive guide, is packed with tips and information you need to know. For beginners, you’ll learn the rules of Texas Hold’em, basic strategy, and how to play in a cardroom. More advanced players will benefit from statistical charts, vignettes from actual poker games, and detailed information on how the social and psychological aspects of the game determine strategy.
Readers also learn the unique view that an expert chess player brings to analyzing poker, as author Sam Braids compares and contrasts the two games. Look inside for some of the charts and information—in highly usable formats—you can put to use right now.
Also includes: An analysis of online poker, how to use your computer to play Internet poker, and explanations of the strategic adjustments necessary to succeed online.
Inside the book you will find:
• Expected profits for all 169 possible starting hands
• Probabilities for improving a hand
• 3-D charts showing the effect of position on profits
• Odds for multiple pocket pairs
• Overcard probabilities
• Minimum pot size for correct pot odds
• Locations and contact information for more than 200 cardrooms in the U. S. and Canada
|Publisher:||Chartley Publishing, LLC|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||5 MB|
About the Author