If you are an INTJ woman and want to learn how to live and thrive with the INTJ MBTI personality, then this is a fantastic guide will be extremely helpful guide to you.
Some of the things you take away after reading this guide:
• What does it mean to be an INTJ female? How is this different from being an INTJ male?
• Growing up a young INTJ girl can be difficult, but how do these experiences shape us and help us grow?
• Understand why you felt like an outsider as a child, and might continue to feel this way into adulthood
• Gain a more developed understanding of why making and sustaining friendships has been so difficult, due to your personality type
• Develop an appreciation for your thirst for more education: why you’ve continually sought knowledge, took extra classes, and read shelf after shelf of books
• Grasp a better understanding of why others may struggle with understanding and relating to you, viewing your personality, and handling your lack of stereotypical female responses and traits
• Learn what is behind your enjoyment and ability to thrive on alone time; as well as why socialization and normal peer to peer interaction can be so draining
• Explore what subjects may best interest you and what career paths could be your best fit
• If you are currently employed, address the constant state of restlessness you feel at your job
• Receive insight on the type of traits you need in a partner so you both have a healthy, thriving relationship, also explore some of your own traits as a INTJ female partner or spouse
• Understand the common issues encountered by your personality type due to its inclusion of stereotypically male traits
• Most importantly: walk away with an understanding that although your personality type is rare, there is nothing wrong with you and nothing about you needs to be changed. As an INTJ woman you are rare and wonderful just the way you are!
About the Expert
Caitlin Humbert is a writer who is part of the small subset of female INTJs. Having been an outcast much of her life due to her rare personality type, she chose to further research this small group of women with mainly unpopular characteristics for a female, and validate their traits and feelings.
HowExpert publishes short 'how to' guides on unique topics by everyday experts.
|File size:||155 KB|
About the Author
HowExpert.com is a team of everyday experts that create no-fluff, straight to the point, quick guides that gets you fast results. Our mission is to create quick and straight to the point guides that anyone can quickly read to get better results in the fastest time as possible. We create quick reports because we know that many people prefer to get tips quick, fast, and easy compared to digging for it in an overly lengthy book. We don't want to waste your time. We want to get you results. That's it! We want you to get results FAST. That is why we purposely create most of our guides to be short and to the point. In fact, most of our books can be read in an hour or less. In the end, you get a cool 'how to' guide that focuses on ONE thing and ONE thing only. That is to get you results FAST. So if you are looking for a no-fluff, straight to the point guide that will get you real life results in the fastest way without wasting any of your precious time, then get any of our 'how to' guides of your choice. Thank you and we wish you much success in all areas of your life! HowExpert.com Team