If you still have a few questions left on some common subjects like:
· Why am I here?
· What happens when I die?
· How are things, Really ?
you likely will find parts of this book to be extremely intriguing.
The author is in a search to find reasonable answers (as in "No B.S." and "No baloney") to these questions, and provides information about 13 extremely unusual but credible contemporary individuals, all alive within the last 70 years. These individuals, through their mind-stretching talents, abilities, work, and life experiences, provide stunning examples of the possibilities for each of us. Can you name:
· The "Sleeping Prophet"?
· The sculptor/ice-skater whose inner visions are directly responsible for the beginning of the Atomic Age?
· The individual who worked with the CIA to produce "out-of-body" espionage?
· The woman who died three times in 1977 and now is a well-known expert on Near-Death experiences and the wisdom they can produce?
· The physicist who now explores mind-stretching events at the outer edges between Science and beyond-science?
· The multiple-life-continuous-memory individual who the Taos Indians in the U.S. knew as a Kachina or "spirit being", who now offers fascinating seminars around the world on 'how are things, really?'
Their common thread is their connection, evidenced through their personal life experiences, to the greater unseen universe beyond our every-day senses.
These individuals vary greatly in the gifts, talents, information, and insights they exhibit and offer. Since "proofs" of the information offered by these individuals are frequently not available, the author can only offer the Intrigue of the Possible which he believes they represent.
If you are ready to start a personal inquiry, this book offers many options.
I wish you success in your search.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.43(d)|
About the Author
Robert A. Mayer is a retired IBM Systems Engineer, a Naval Reserve Line Officer, and a former MIT student. His years as an IBM engineer included pre-launch computerized checkout of the Saturn 5 moon launch vehicle and work on navy nuclear submarine computer systems. He has a degree in physics from the University of North Carolina and has four technical patents in aviation and ship propulsion.