Want it by Wednesday, September 26?
Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
For the people who use this Bible, MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL HELP THEM FALL IN LOVE WITH SCRIPTURE so His Word is written on their heart.
WHAT IS SAYS.
WHAT IT MEANS.
WHAT IT MEANS FOR YOU.
The Jeremiah Study Bible focuses on three simple things: "What does the Bible say, What does it mean, and What does it mean for you?" Comprehensive in scope yet easy to understand, The Jeremiah Study Bible is a 2,200+ page, one-of-a-kind study tool that includes:
- Unique introductions to each book of the Bible
- 8,000 individual study notes with both insightful and practical content
- Hundreds of enriching sidebars with word studies, historical insights and geographical and archaeological information
- More than 60 full-page articles exploring the essential themes of the Christian life
- Thorough cross-reference system that guides readers through the Bible
- Links to additional online digital resources, including original videos featuring Dr. Jeremiah introducing each book of the Bible and a virtual library featuring live sermon clips, historical photos, helpful illustrations and further study helps highlighting specific Scripture passages
- Colorful maps, charts and tables
- Teacher's topical index
- 80+ page general concordance
|Product dimensions:||7.44(w) x 9.96(h) x 2.09(d)|
About the Author
He and his wife, Donna, have four children.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
A lovely Bible that is well worth studying.