WHAT IS SAYS.
WHAT IT MEANS.
WHAT IT MEANS FOR YOU.
The Jeremiah Study Bible focuses on three simple things: "What does the Bible say, What does it mean, and What does it mean for you?" Comprehensive in scope yet easy to understand, The Jeremiah Study Bible is a 2,200+ page, one-of-a-kind study tool that includes:
- Unique introductions to each book of the Bible
- 8,000 individual study notes with both insightful and practical content
- Hundreds of enriching sidebars with word studies, historical insights and geographical and archaeological information
- More than 60 full-page articles exploring the essential themes of the Christian life
- Thorough cross-reference system that guides readers through the Bible
- Links to additional online digital resources, including original videos featuring Dr. Jeremiah introducing each book of the Bible and a virtual library featuring live sermon clips, historical photos, helpful illustrations and further study helps highlighting specific Scripture passages
- Colorful maps, charts and tables
- Teacher's topical index
- 80+ page general concordance
|Product dimensions:||7.46(w) x 10.00(h) x 2.08(d)|
About the Author
He and his wife, Donna, have four children.