Encounter the living Jesus in all of Scripture. From the Passion movement, The Jesus Bible, NIV Edition, lifts Jesus up as the lead story of the Bible.
Profound yet accessible study features help you meet Jesus throughout Scripture. See him in every book so that you may know him more intimately, love him more passionately, and walk with him more faithfully.
This limited calfskin edition with cover art by Joshua Noom has been set in the exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® typeface, increasing readability without sacrificing portability.
- Introduction by Louie Giglio
- 66 book introductions highlight the story of Jesus in every book
- Limited edition featuring exquisite cover art by Joshua Noom imprinted onto a supple, green calfskin cover
- Six compelling essays on the grand narrative of Scripture guide you to treasure Jesus and encourage you to faithfully follow him as you participate in his story
- Over 300 full-page articles and nearly 700 sidebar articles reveal Jesus throughout all of Scripture
- Single-column text of the most widely read modern-English Bible—the New International Version (NIV)
- Room for notes and journaling throughout
- NIV dictionary-concordance
- Three satin ribbon markers, each 3/8" wide
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print typeface
- 9.5-point print size
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||7.80(w) x 9.80(h) x 2.20(d)|
About the Author
Louie Giglio is pastor of Passion City Church and the original visionary of the Passion movement, which exists to call a generation to leverage their lives for the fame of Jesus. Since 1997, Passion Conferences has gathered college-aged young people in events across the United States and around the world. Most recently, Passion hosted over 700,000 people from over 150 countries online at Passion 2021. Louie is the national-bestselling author of over a dozen books, including his newest release, At the Table with Jesus, as well as Don’t Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table, Goliath Must Fall, Indescribable: 100 Devotions About God and Science, The Comeback, The Air I Breathe, I Am Not but I Know I Am, and others. As a communicator, Louie is widely known for messages such as “Indescribable” and “How Great Is Our God.” An Atlanta native and graduate of Georgia State University, Louie has done postgraduate work at Baylor University and holds a master’s degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. Louie and his wife, Shelley, make their home in Atlanta.