Reading The Joy Filled Soul feels like you have a friend and mentor sitting next to you in the struggles of life. Janine provides helpful insights born out of her own journey of pursuing God's heart even when it's not easy. By her example you feel uplifted and supported to take God at His Word, to wrestle with unpleasant emotions, and to continue to trust that He is in control. Life outside of Eden is very unpredictable, which often steals our natural sense of happiness. The Joy Filled Soul gives us an anchor for stability and fresh wisdom for how to tap into the supernatural resources available to God's people who find themselves in turbulent times.
- -Dr. Christy Hill, Director of Ignite 31:26 Ministries and Professor of Spiritual Formation and Women's Ministries at Grace Theological Seminary
The Joy Filled Soul is exactly what we need in these times of change and uncertainty. Through vulnerability, Janine unpacks God's unconditional gift of joy in a relatable way. As I was reading, I felt as though we were sitting across the table from one another sharing coffee and Jesus. Janine's desire for every woman to be filled with God's joy jumps off the pages and I finished reading feeling both encouraged and motivated. This is a book that will challenge our perceptions of joy in a loving way with the purpose of leading us to a deeper understanding of God's gift to us.
- -Kaitlyn Amador, Coordinator for MOPS Off the Clock at Crossline Church
Life's challenges can cast dark shadows on our souls, but despair doesn't have to get the final word. Join Janine Lansing on her journey to joy and find some helpful insights for your own spiritual expedition.
- -Melissa Spoelstra, Bible teacher, women's conference speaker, author of seven Bible studies, and contributor to Proverbs 31 Ministries First 5 App
From the first lines of the introduction, Janine's wise words about joy captured my heart. I have been on a journey to understand and know joy deep in my soul and this book is just what I needed. Janine's down to earth, honest approach to calling readers into a joy filled life is something you won't want to miss. This book brought me to the throne of Jesus and reminded me that I already have access to soul deep joy through Him.
- -Dr. Nicole Miller, Director of Girls' Ministry for Sisters Mentoring with a Mission,
- a ministry of Women of Grace USA