The Joy of Getting It Done is a step-by-step workbook for people who want to stop wasting time and start managing it. Life Coach and ADHD Coach Linda King presents 10 simple and realistic tools to help you get your life under control. In-depth exercises will help you introduce new routines, tackle overwhelming projects, and face tasks that you regularly avoid, creating a realistic plan for productivity.
You'll learn how to:
- Break It Down: A new approach to organizing your space so you see results fast.
- Avoid Personal Black Holes: Conquer the time-wasters that sabotage your best intentions.
- Start Small: Begin an exercise program with as little as one minute a day!
- Add to a Routine: Build on the basic routines you already have.
- Use a Whole Number: Use a simple kitchen timer to overcome procrastination.
- And more!
Are parts of your personal or professional life spiraling out of control?
- Are you overwhelmed by clutter and paper?
- Do you waste too many hours in front of electronic devices?
- Do you start diet or exercise programs with a bang, then fizzle out?
- Are you perpetually late?
- Do you avoid big projects because you don't know where to begin?
If you can relate to any of these, The Joy of Getting It Done will help you get back on track. The easy-to-follow workbook format makes it possible for even the most overwhelmed person to succeed with Linda King's program. Real examples, many from Linda's own life and work with clients, illustrate how a series of simple, basic steps can lead you to permanent, productive change.
|Product dimensions:||7.90(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.20(d)|
About the Author
Linda is a former educator who also had a successful career in the software industry, including starting her own software company. Having successfully coached people throughout her adult life, and realizing that coaching is both her calling and her passion, Linda opened her coaching practice, The Joy of Getting Things Done, in 2010.