Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
This fieldbook provides a plan for improving literacy for all students; students who enjoy reading become better writers, more involved learners, and joyful readers!
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x (d)|
Table of Contents
List of Figures
About the Authors
1. Schools and Districts Committing to Literacy Leadership
2. Collaborating Based on Research
3. Developing the System of Literacy Through Collaboration
4. Using Exemplars to Kick Up Literacy Learning a Notch
5. Using Data to Drive Fail-Safe Literacy Learning
6. Enhancing Reading, Writing, and Content Learning With Technology
7. Completing the Fail-Safe System of Literacy
Resource A. APEL Template
Resource B. Fail-Safe Literacy System Planning Process