Bridge the gap between yourself and the legal system with The Lawsuit Survival Guide. Find concise explanations of legal proceedings and clear answers to your questions, such as:
* ""How do I find the right lawyer?""
* ""How do attorney fees work?""
* ""What is my lawyer doing, and why?""
* ""What does all this legalese mean?""
* ""What's taking so long?""
* ""Can I cut costs by helping my lawyer?""
* ""Can I get out of this lawsuit?""
The Lawsuit Survival Guide takes you through the entire litigation process from start to finish, explaining every step along the way in language that makes sense. It will save you and your lawyer time, money and aggravation and give you the information you need to make smart lawsuit decisions.
This one-of-a-kind book is perfect for clients, lawyers, business people, law students, paralegals, writers and anyone else with an interest in civil court cases.