The paleo lifestyle has exploded in recent years, as more and more people discover that they can feel awesome, lose weight, and even alleviate chronic health conditions, all while trading in their tofu and rice cakes for a healthy serving of bacon.
However, once people discover how amazing the paleo lifestyle is, they often encounter a problem that prevents them from fully enjoying their new way of eating.
The problem isn't that the food doesn't taste amazing, or make them feel great (it does) - the problem is that they have to spend so much time making it.
Which is where "The Lazy Paleo Enthusiast's Cookbook" book comes in.
"The Lazy Paleo Enthusiast's Cookbook" is a practical guidebook for maximizing the effort-to-reward ratio of your food - of making your food as healthy and delicious as possible, with as little time and effort as possible. It's a collection of tips, tricks, recipes, and advice designed to help you make delicious, healthy, time-efficient, and low-hassle paleo food, so that you can spend less time cooking and more time enjoying the rest of your busy life.
"The Lazy Paleo Enthusiast's Cookbook" is perfect for people from all walks of life, including parents who don't have time to cook, college students who don't know how to cook, busy professionals with hectic work schedules, and anyone who loves great food, but doesn't want to spend all day in the kitchen.
This book is NOT for...
- People who want an intro to the paleo diet. There are plenty of other books that can do that for you - this book is for people who know how to eat paleo, and just want to spend less time cooking.
- People who are looking for exotic, gourmet recipes. The recipes in this book are simple, practical, and delicious, but none of them are complicated or designed to impress fancy-pants food buffs.
- People who are looking for food porn. There are no high-def photos of artfully posed bacon here - just practical information and advice.
- People who just want recipe ideas. The internet is already full of websites giving away literally hundreds of free paleo recipes - "The Lazy Paleo Enthusiast's Cookbook" is designed to be a book of practical advice, not just a collection of recipes.
However, if you want to make food that is easy, low-maintenance, and delicious, without sacrificing the quality of your food, then "The Lazy Paleo Enthusiast's Cookbook" is perfect for you.
All of the advice in the book is practical and actionable, and has been road-tested in the real world. Topics include...
- Practical strategies for drastically cutting down on the amount of time it takes to prepare food, including discussions of batching, storage, and recipe selection.
- Full discussions of topics such as selecting ingredients, purchasing appliances, and other advice for the novice chef (if you're inexperienced in the kitchen, these sections can easily save you enough money to make back the cost of this book several times over).
- A collection of 30 hand-picked recipes taken directly from the daily eating habits of the author. Each recipe is practical, easy, and delicious, and perfectly illustrates the concepts discussed in the book.
- Helpful appendices which categorize the recipes for individual preferences (including which recipes aid fat loss, which can help curb grain cravings, and more).
- Detailed notes at the end of each recipe, discussing alternate variations, preparation tips, ingredient recommendations, and other practical advice.
- A wide range of miscellaneous tips and tricks to help you save money, reduce cooking time, enjoy your food, and maintain amazing levels of health and vitality.
... and much more.
"The Lazy Paleo Enthusiast's Cookbook" will show you how to make amazing paleo food that is super-healthy, tastes great, and lets you spend as little time in the kitchen as possible, so you can go out in the real world and enjoy how amazing the paleo lifestyle makes you feel!
Get your copy today.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||388 KB|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Interesting viewpoint. Not hardcore Paleo, which is refreshing since I share similar viewpoints. Has some helpful tips and different menu ideas, which is why I bought the book in the first place. Useful, but not really essential. I still enjoyed it.