Dressed to the nines and draped with diamonds, Danielle Steel is America's favorite author. She has enchanted readers with each of her 44 bestselling novels and has a total of 350 million books in print! Now, this stunning, uncensored biography reveals how closely Danielle's fiction is based on real life the rich men, the dangerous men, the heartbreak, the struggles, the triumphs...and the secrets too dark to tell.
Read all about:
* Her cruel, lonely childhood which became the inspiration for her novel Loving
* Her long-hidden marriage to a convicted rapist, the scandalous real story readers will recognize in her novel Now and Forever
* Her third husband, a handsome heroin addict, who, like the protagonist of Remembrance, broke her heart and nearly ruined her life
* Her lavish spending and opulent lifestyle in a San Francisco mansion
* The tragic death of her nineteen-year-old son in 1997
* The break-up of her fourth marriage and the new man in Danielle Steel's life
With eight pages of photos!