Create a tailored list of LMS selection criteria for your organization! Includes free videos, document downloads, and access to an online community of administrators when you register your book purchase!
Is your organization choosing a new learning management system? Intended for training managers, LMS administrators, and other corporate folks, The LMS Selection Checklist provides a list of system features and criteria to help your organization identify the correct learning management system. Don't interview an LMS vendor without this book!
- LMS features your training department will love!
- Questions your organization should ask to avoid LMS snafus.
- Details to incorporate into your LMS implementation plans.
Use The LMS Selection Checklist to:
- Guide internal discussions regarding what your organization needs from an LMS.
- Ask targeted questions during exploratory calls with prospective LMS vendors.
- Brainstorm about your organization’s unique LMS and e-learning needs.
- Create a Request for Proposal (RFP) document for vendors to submit to your organization.
|Publisher:||Resources of Fun Learning|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.22(d)|
About the Author
Katrina is a former Director of Technology with the Association for Talent Development, and speaks at national and international events on LMS and eLearning topics. Katrina has a deep knowledge of the learning technology market, and works with vendors seeking to improve their products. She has implemented over 25 learning management systems and mentored top-tier executives in the aerospace, legal, retail, and technology industries.