Many individuals who look at the Daily Racing Form only see the big picture. They see what everybody else sees. Therefore, they find themselves betting the favorites along with the majority. When a a long shot crosses that line first they ask themselves, "How did that horse win the race?"
The Matrix system of handicapping will teach you how to dissect those past performances and create a grid of contenders. You will be taught how to identify:
* Pace setters who are ready to go gate to wire
* The target horse: The horse who is actually coming off the best last race, even though his running line doesn't show it.
* The Ability Horse: The horse who has run the best race compared to all of the entries lifetime races.
* What does it mean to calculate an "adjusted final fraction"?" What can this calculation tell you about today's runners?
* Learn to look at the Beyer ratings in a whole new light by calculating a Beyer cumulative.
* Easily apply your current techniques with the steps of this system.
* Are you even aware that you probably shouldn't be betting every race that comes along?
Most importantly, learn to cash in winning tickets 40-50% of the time.
Dave Vaccaro used ideas and theories acquired from other sources over the past 21 years and combined them with his own tendencies to create this must-have manual for all thoroughbred handicapping enthusiasts.