Despite centuries of attempts, no one has yet to unearth a concrete answer to the age-old question: what is the meaning of life?
However, persistently unsolvable does not necessarily mean ultimately unsolvable. Prepare to unravel the truth behind our primacy of consciousness on a journey of pure logic - without a necessary leap of faith or spiritual awakening.
In The Meaning of Life, M. H. Forrest culminates of over 15 years of deep philosophical theory and critical scientific research to challenge conventional wisdom and ambitiously decode the mystery of our living existence. With a refreshing new perspective, this pedagogical guide dissects the full spectrum of mind-body-spirit and provides a theory of everything that will inspire debate, enlightenment, and transformation.
- Why "out there" is nothing like what your 3D mind's eye model tricks you to believe.
- Evidence spanning science, philosophy, mathematics, and spirituality to prove reality is an agreed-upon hallucination.
- The roles that beauty, love, and creativity play to help shape reality.
- The power of optical illusions to reveal errors in physiology and decipher the purpose and mechanics of consciousness.
- Why linear time is a stubborn illusion that obscures the true self.
Challenging and provocative, this book will educate, intrigue, and entertain, while propelling this universal discussion for the ages ever forward. Deconstruct and reassemble the indescribable enigma of the modern human experience with The Meaning of Life.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Itza Global Books|
|Product dimensions:||6.14(w) x 9.21(h) x 0.77(d)|
Table of Contents
2: THE MEANING OF LIFE - THE SHORTER ANSWER
3: TOLSTOY AND EINSTEIN'S TAKE ON THE MEANING OF LIFE
4: WHAT DARWIN, DAWKINS ET AL APPEARED TO MISS
5: SURVIVAL OF THE LUCKIEST
6: FREE WILL
7: THE ILLUSIONS OF VISION, AND VISIONS OF REALITY
10: THE PRIMACY OF MATHEMATICS AND INTELLIGENCE