How does it work?
This interactive journal, guides you to answer specific questions about 21 days of your life. After spending 15 minutes a day writing in this book version (or the downloadable PDF version available at judycarter.com), Carter shows how the scenes from your daily life, combined with past memories can be turned into stories that can be used to promote your brand, enhance your speeches, and understand the meaning of your life.
Benefits of this Journal:
• Uncover stories for speeches, TED talks, blogs, social media, TV appearances
• Become conscious of your effect on others
• Discover what holds you back from success
• Control your experiences rather than letting them control you
• Become a passionate leader and a motivational force in the world
• Capture the details of your day
• Discover lost memories
• Find and live "The Message of You"
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.33(d)|
About the Author
Currently, Judy is an international keynote speaker, speaking coach, and workshop leader on the power of personal stories and humor to inspire others and decrease workplace stress.
As an author, Judy doesn't like to brag, but she did write the Bible. No joke, she's the author of "The Comedy Bible" (Simon & Schuster) as well as, "Standup Comedy: The Book" (Dell Books). Judy's book, "The Message of You: Turn Your Life Story into a Money-Making Speaking Career" (St. Martin's Press), teaches readers how to become her competition. Download her latest book at http://judycarter.com -- "The Message of You Journal: Finding Extraordinary Stories in an Ordinary Day."