Sharpen your project-management skills—and increase your impact!—with this two-in-one toolkit. Master Project 2007 fundamentals at your own pace with STEP BY STEP. From there, you’ll go IN THE TRENCHES—gaining gritty, real-world advice for tackling tough challenges every day!
Microsoft Office Project 2007 Step by Step:
- Teach yourself core project-management skills with Project 2007—one step at a time!
- Forge and fine-tune your project plan
- Manage tasks, resources, dependencies
- Monitor progress and track costs
- Visualize project data with Gantt Chart views
- Troubleshoot issues—and keep projects on track
STEP BY STEP CD features:
- Skill-building practice files
- Fully searchable eBook
- Bonus eReferences
In the Trenches with Microsoft Office Project 2007:
- Tame your toughest project-management challenges by applying the right Project 2007 tools and techniques to the job.
- See how different approaches affect your results—and make the best decisions for your project.
Learn the most effective ways to:
- Define project scope and goals
- Drive a project plan and schedule
- Organize and deploy resources
- Monitor and communicate status
- Manage cuts in budget and resources
- Get management buy-in on changes
- Resolve cross-project conflicts
- Get wayward projects back in line
- Solve real problems in real time
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.00(h) x 2.40(d)|
About the Author
Carl Chatfield is the co-author of Microsoft Project 2000 Step by Step and Microsoft Project Version 2002 Step by Step, both from Microsoft Press. Carl is the User Assistance Manager for Office Project at Microsoft Corporation. He is a certified Project Management Professional with extensive knowledge of Office Project as well as specific usability issues.