TEST The smart way to learn Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and Office SharePoint Designer 2007—one step at a time! Now you can get two popular STEP BY STEP books in one value-packed toolkit—at a great price. You’ll work at your own pace through the easy numbered steps and skill-building practice files on CD. First, master the fundamentals with Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 STEP BY STEP—then, learn how to customize your site and make it really work for you with Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007 STEP BY STEP.
Teach yourself how to:
- Create and manage SharePoint sites, including working with lists and libraries
- Work with collaboration features to create surveys, discussion boards, wikis, and blogs
- Customize your site with cascading style sheets, Web parts, and data sources
- Create workflows and applications with custom forms, templates, and dashboards to enhance your team’s productivity
- Work with Microsoft Office Excel® 2007, Access® 2007, InfoPath® 2007, and Outlook® 2007 in Windows SharePoint Services
- Plus—get two companion CDs featuring hands-on practice files from both booksWith STEP BY STEP, you can take just the lessons you need or work from cover to cover. Either way, you drive the instruction, building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
About the Author
Bill English, MCTS, MVP, MCT, is an author and educator specializing in SharePoint technologies. He runs a leading training and consulting company, has written more than 10 books, and speaks at the Microsoft Office SharePoint Conference, Comdex, and other events.