Shawn Winters takes you on a journey into his mind and the expressions of his heart, with an impassioned look at the flame of life before his eyes. He shares his joy, his pain, and his intimacy. These are things that stir expression in his soul. He takes you to the heights of faith, and into the jaws of hell itself. He gives you a broad spectrum lens to view not only life's pain, but as well, the most intimate moments of a husband loving his wife.
The book is divided into 8 major sections.
1. Silent Echoes - A look at life, love, and passion through the eyes of the deaf.
2. Fidelity Love and Romance - Poems of love and devotion where the author praises his wife and her virtues.
3. Intimate Pleasure - Poems of passion between a husband and wife.
4. Lost Love - Poems of lost love, pain, and infidelity.
5. The Questions - Poems about the questions of life. A look at the inner self in its relation the outside world.
6. Faith and Hope - Poems of faith and hope in God and His divine goodness and blessing.
7. Dark Soul - Poems of hell and the plight of lost and imprisoned souls.
8. Social Cabal - Poems about our world, society, and the role they play in destroying what could have become good in dominated lives.
Poetry is simply tiny snippets and hazy reflections of the mind and the heart. Truly, The Mind Is Beyond Words.