- Get it by Thursday, October 26 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Can two women love the same man and still get along? Absolutely! Annie Chapman believes that a mother-in-law and daughter-in-law can become friends—even close friends. However, this connectedness often takes years to develop. Now that journey can be a joyful one! Offering practical advice and biblical wisdom, this book helps mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law nurture their relationships. Readers will learn how to dance together on topics that include—
- dealing with traditions and activities
- managing differences in handling money
- handling intrusive comments and actions
- accepting and rejecting child-rearing advice
- coping with differences in faith
Through thoughtful ideas, real-life insights, and humor, The Mother-in-Law Dance helps mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law experience a dynamic, loving relationship.
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||5.16(w) x 7.98(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Annie Chapman is a gifted musician and the author of several books, including Letting Go of Anger, The Mother-in-Law Dance, and Hot Topics for Couples (with her husband, Steve). Sharing the concert stage with Steve, writing books and articles, speaking at conferences, and ministering through radio and TV give Annie many opportunities to reach a wide audience for Christ. She is a graduate of Moody Bible Institute.