From sharing a bathroom with 40 strangers to sharing lecture notes, The Naked Roommate is your behind-the-scenes look at EVERYTHING you need to know about college (but never knew you needed to know).
This essential, fully updated edition is packed with real-life advice on everything from making friends to managing stress. Hilarious, outrageous, and telling stories from students on over 100 college campuses cover the basics, and then some, including topics on
- College Living: Dorm dos, don'ts, and dramas
- Finding People, Places, & Patience: Friend today, gone tomorrow
- Classes: To go or not to go?
- Dating: The Rules for College Love
- The Party Scene: Sex, drugs, and safety first
- Money: Grants, loans, and loose change
In college, there's a surprise around every corner. Luckily, The Naked Roommate has you covered!
This college survival guide is perfect if you are looking for 18th birthday gifts, or high school graduation gifts for him or for her. This freshman survival guide is one of the best dorm room gifts you can give to help them start college off right.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||5.10(w) x 6.80(h) x 1.20(d)|
|Age Range:||15 - 17 Years|