This unique book utilisesthe latest research to tellthe hidden story of WorldWar II in Europe:
• How did the Stormtrooper tactics developedin World War I bringHitler to within thirtykilometres of worlddomination?
• What 7 crucial decisionsmade by Hitler lost thewar and led to the downfallof the Third Reich?
• How did the Germanmedical professiondevelop the techniquesused in the Holocaust?
• What was the origin ofthe concentration andextermination camps?
• What was the dreadfulfate of the top Nazis?
Historian and writerJonathan J. Mooreexamines the horrificnature of the Nazi regimein all its gruesome detail.
|Publisher:||New Holland Publishing Australia Pty Ltd|
|Product dimensions:||5.30(w) x 8.20(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Writer Jonathan Moore was born in 1964 and attended Melbourne University where he obtained a Bachelor’s Degree, with majors in History and English.
In a career involving twenty years as a history teacher as well as running several successful businesses, Jonathan has been a voracious reader of all periods of History. In pursuit of his studies Jonathan has travelled extensively and enjoys war gaming and military re-enacting.
He also enjoys True Crime and has written several books on the subject.