This Milano Softone edition of the Gold-Medallion-winning New Inductive Study Bible (over 700,000 sold) is now available in the trusted English Standard Version.
This Bible is based entirely on the inductive study approach, leading readers directly back to the source and allowing God's Word to become its own commentary. Its many exceptional features include...
- the 2011 ESV text, an essentially literal translation that seeks to capture the precise wording of the original text and the personal style of each Bible writer
- a 32-page explanation of the inductive study method, teaching readers how to observe, interpret, and apply the text to their everyday lives
- four full-color pages with step-by-step instructions for studying and marking the text
- individualized instructions for every book of the Bible
- 24 pages of full-color charts and maps and dozens of unique study helps
This Bible gives believers all the tools they need to discover the riches of God's Word!
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||6.40(w) x 9.40(h) x 2.10(d)|
About the Author
Precept Ministries International was founded by Jack and Kay Arthur in 1970, and their son, David Arthur, serves as CEO. Kay is a four-time Gold Medallion award-winning author, member of the NRB Hall of Fame, and beloved international Bible teacher. Precept Ministries International developed The New Inductive Study Bible and is committed to equipping believers with inductive Bible study tools and training so they can understand God’s Word and make it a real part of their lives.