A step-by-step guide to financial freedom
Do you know if you have enough? Do you know how much is enough? If you can't answer these questions, Master Your Money is for you.
In this book, Ron Blue extracts principles from God's Word and applies them to your financial portfolio.
Learn how to:
- Avoid the most common financial mistakes
- Apply biblical principles for money management
- Save, invest, and give wisely
- Create a long-term financial plan that works
- Plan for your taxes and estate needs
- Get out of debt
Ron’s professional experience in financial planning will ease your anxieties over money and be an asset to you and your family for generations to come. Learn the tools and techniques you need to move forward toward true financial freedom.
This new edition includes important updates and new content, making it timely and relevant.
|Series:||The Most Trusted Names in Family Finances Series|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Will I Ever Have Enough?
2. Four Biblical Principles of Money Management
3. A Financial Planning Overview
4. Guaranteed Financial Success
5. The Myths of Inflation
6. The Dangers of Debt
7. The Myths of Inflation
8. Setting Faith Financial Goals
9. Avoiding the Most Common Financial Mistakes
10. Designing a Personal Financial Plan
11. Control the Flow
12. Tax Planning
13. Investment Planning
14. Stewardship After Death
15. Giving Living