The New Robert's Rules of Order: The Classic Manual of Parliamentary Procedureby John Sherman (Editor)
- The New Robert's Rules of Order is more simplified and streamlined than ever!/i>
The bestselling reference title has been updated and revised. Expanding upon the original rules of the House of Representatives, put together by General Henry Roberts, this second edition features new topics and improved existing topics for today's information age!
- The New Robert's Rules of Order is more simplified and streamlined than ever!
- Mary DeVries is an expert in the field, and also the bestselling author of How to Run a Meeting
- This revised edition includes up-to-the-minute material, integrating electronic methods into all facets of calling, keeping, and running meetings
- Highly useful for meetings of both small communities and large corporations!
- Sterling Publishing
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Revised and Updated
- Product dimensions:
- 5.02(w) x 7.40(h) x 1.06(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
This book is a bit deceiving in its size. It is well orgnized with topics listed first, then defined and expanded. Besides the easy reading, it covers a variety of proposals and takes the reader through the processes easily. It is well worth the effort to underline and/or high-lite passages and personalize the book. Like many specialty books, it is useful to a limited number of people, but don't let its overall size be a turn-off. It goes into depth in parlaimentary procedures and is easily read. Be sure to take it with you to the meeting. Make sure you mark pages you may generally use.