Question: How does one land a job in the New Economy?
Answer: Follow the Job Search Success System I have outlined in the book.
FACT: The majority of jobs landed are not found on line.
FACT: The majority of jobs are found through networking and the hidden job market.
With the Job Search Success System I teach you:
1. How to gain a positive headset and maintain momentum in your job search. (90% of the success in a job search is contingent on the head set)
2. How to create resumes and cover letters that get noticed and read.
3. How to work a strategic job search that plays to your strength and positions you ahead of the herd/crowd.
1. Learn how to create your target lists, networking lists and hidden job market lists.
2. Learn how to work the Job Search Success System using these lists, SIC codes (customizing your search for maximum leverage) and the Broadcast Letter method.
3. Learn how to differentiate yourself from other executives and gain more visibility and strength with perspective employers, through professional recruiter techniques and tools I share with you in the book.
Bottom line, learn how to be in the driver's seat more in your job search, drive forward and land that next great job!
I have more than 23 years' experience reaching out to help people land that next great job they are looking for!