<i>The Nimble Nonprofit: An Unconventional Guide to Sustaining and Growing Your Nonprofit</i> is the unconventional, irreverent, and pragmatic guide to succeeding as a nonprofit leader.
<i>The Nimble Nonprofit</i> cuts through the clutter, offering no-nonsense, real-world lessons for social sector leaders and aspiring leaders alike. It’s incisive and straightforward.
<i>The Nimble Nonprofit</i> is a conversational, fast read, but it’s loaded with practical, candid, convention-challenging advice:
• Cultivating a high-impact, innovative organizational culture.
• Building and sustaining a great team.
• Staying focused and productive.
• Optimizing your board of directors.
• Creating lasting relationships with foundations, donors, and members.
• Remaining agile and open.
• Growing and sustaining a nimble, impactful organization.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Jacob Smith has worked for, worked with, and run nonprofits for more than fifteen years, including founding the Denver-based environmental nonprofit, Center for Native Ecosystems (now Rocky Mountain Wild). he is the coauthor of the BrightPlus3 blog, the director of the PlaceMatters institute, a cofounder of the mobile technology start-up TourChimp, and the former mayor of Golden, Colorado.