The No Sweat Exercise Plan: Lose Weight, Get Healthy, and Live Longer / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
No Stress. No Strain. No Sweat.
Forget Pilates machines, gym memberships, and marathons. To get the health benefits of exercise, you need only to ramp up your everyday activities. In The No Sweat Exercise Plan, Harvard Medical School Associate Professor Harvey B. Simon, M.D., shows you how to fit fitness into your daily routinewithout breaking a sweat.
Dr. Simon's motto is "No pain, big gains." His simple program is guaranteed to help you:
- Shed pounds you don't want and inches you don't need
- Increase your energy and stamina
- Decrease stress, avoid mood swings, and beat depression
- Reduce your risk of heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and cancer
- Look and feel younger and add years to your life
With Dr. Simon's No Sweat Exercise Pyramids you can create a personalized fitness plan to fit your needs . . . and your busy schedule.
About the Author
Harvey B. Simon, M.D., is an associate professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School and is also on the faculty of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Dr. Simon is a founding member of the Harvard Cardiovascular Health Center. He is the author of five other health and fitness books and is the founding editor of the Harvard Men's Health Watch. He received the London Prize for excellence in teaching from Harvard and MIT.